I'M HERE FOR THE
LIVE LIKE AN ARTIST
(Or at least come along and share in an artist's stories)
Creativity is about thinking. And I've been thinking about creativity, or the lack thereof, for awhile. I decided to take from my notes THINGS WE CAN DO TO DEVELOP CREATIVITY (from an article, The Creativity Crisis by Po Bronson Ashley Merryman) and put ideas into action with Creative Kickstarts. These are things that can be done, if they are done, to help on the road to being more creative, imaginative, and excited about life.
Energy, engagement and enlightenment are products of creativity.
Here's a website, TheyDrawAndCook.com, that I found (and talked about it in this post). So that the adults don't have all the fun, they have a KIDS DRAW AND COOK section. Your kids, and you, can draw a recipe and use their forum to display the work.
This is an ideal activity to kickstart some of these creative engines -
• Create problem/solution exercises
• Emphasize idea generation
• Fact-finding is a stage in the creative process
• Practice creative activities to recruit the brains' creative networks and gradually change neurological patterns
• Apply approach as an everyday process of work or school
• Recognize and nurture creativity
The thing about becoming a creative thinker is that it requires action. Actually doing something. This might be a little uncomfortable at first. Realize you are maybe working new parts of your brain - strengthening your creativity intelligence.
I'll be storing your info to send you marketing and