I'M HERE FOR THE
LIVE LIKE AN ARTIST
(Or at least come along and share in an artist's stories)
Flowers are part of my life all year long but Valentines, well it's the Day for flowers. So here are a few Pins I found on my Pinterest Boards to wrap a simple flower. Pretty creative gals. Share some love and give lots of flowers out this month.
"James Clear cites studies and research that demonstrate creating art decreases negative emotions, reduces stress and anxiety, and.... it can improve your quality of health and life too." - Courtney Carver
I spend a lot of time in our apartment and don't get out much. But I think it’s important to get together with other women to visit. So I opened up a few days a month to have some ladies over for an open watercolor creative time. I’ll have something for them to paint or they can just play with some idea of their own. It’s relaxing, fun and the good kind of messy. These gals (and guy) have been great! Doing our part to improve our quality of life here in Amman.
Its like magic when the chenille fluffs up. @chenilleit finished the quilt using #cottagejoy Its so fun to see my fabrics in use.
You might recognize this fabric @missouriquiltco weekly special $28.15 #jellyroll #sewperfect #floralfabric
* I don’t know if I told you but I’m living in Amman, Jordan in the Middle East. We’ve lived here for two months (would you like to hear about it?)
* We’ll be going to another country in a few months (were not sure where)
* We’re going to be gone from our US home for about seven months (likely back out again)
* I packed three suitcases - 1 for clothes and 2 for art, craft and sewing supplies
* We’re parenting 2.0 and couldn’t be happier about it
* There’s no such thing as too much creativity (my website has a list of a ton of benefits from being creative)
* The benefits have played out in real life for me * I have a creative heartbeat, so do you
I'll be storing your info to send you marketing and