This happened this week. You gotta wonder if this is a celebration. It depends on how you look at, I suppose. And, I suppose, I'll look at it this way -
• the son wasn't hurt in the accident
• the other kids weren't hurt
• it wasn't the son's fault *relief*
• the son gets to live another day because it wasn't his fault
• we might end up getting a newish car
• I don't have to sit in the aroma of that dead-animal-puked-in-our-car-after-it-stepped-in-a-pile-of-it-sour-milk smell, courtesy of the 2 large buckets of cow's milk that spilled in it months ago, by said son
So what troubles are you celebrating lately?