I'm surrounded by wonderful people. Last month was a Cultural Celebration
that 3 of my kids participated in. Several adults had a very
short amount of time to teach about 80 kids song and dance routines. No easy feat! They were to join about 3000 other kids in the performance so knowing the moves was extremely important. These people put in tons of time besides what they regularly do daily. When people do things like that you've just got to thank them.
I couldn't think of a better way than sharing a "love note". It's a jar with little notes from all the kids who participated tucked inside. There were 4 people that I did 3 Love Note jars for (2 people are a couple). I'm always looking for gifts to give so I thought I'd share with you how to do it. This is adaptable to any occasion.
1) Get a decorative jar This one is from Hobby Lobby.
2) Cut paper to fit jar
These were 12" x 3.75"
3) Roll up paper and slip inside the jar
4) Get stickers
5) Use tape as a guideline to put stickers on so that they are straight
6) Choose ribbons to tie around neck of jar and to attach charm
7) Choose charms that fit occasion
8) Attach charm & bow
9) Cut strips of decorative paper for notes (with blank backside) and tuck inside jar
It was actually super easy to put together. I know this because I bought the stuff 2 months ago and waited until an hour before I needed them to actually put them together. (I guess I like stress.) So, not only is it easy but it's quick too.
Who can you give a Love Note to?